Last week in my weekly veggie basket, I had for the first time kale. I’ve heard a lot about this kind of cabbage but never had the opportunity to taste it or to cook it yet.
So as usual, I came accross my favorite website Pinterest for all yummy and beautiful recipes. I found this one that I adapted with what I had in my fridge.
Lime & Kale Pasta :
For 4 servings :
- 250gr of pastas ( I used spaghettis )
- 6 kale branchs
- 2 garlic clovers
- 1 lime
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- OPTIONAL = cheese ! Parmesan, grated cheese… I used leftovers of raclette cheese, mmh yummy !
- Cook the pastas. In the meantime, remove the rough part of kale branchs and chop it.
- Mince the garlic and make it heat in a pan with olive oil for 30secs, maximum heat. Then add the kale.
- After few minutes, when the kale is little bit more soft, remove from heat and pour the lime juice on the kale. Mix well and cover with a lid until the pastas are ready.
- Season everything to your taste, mix, serve, and option to add cheese if you want, and voilà, it’s ready !