Oh my. I feel like it’s been ages since I haven’t post here. I’m not dead! Or I didn’t gave up the blog. End and beginning of the year had been sooo crazy, between staying with my family, doing yoga everyday, full time job, ski week-end and everything, I ate mainly canned and junk food during january ! Beginning of february is not better because I’ll stay abroad for a week (meaning = hotel / junk food)… But with nice weather and days becoming longer, I’m sure my motivation will come back soon.
Also, I have a brand new toy : second hand Canon Reflex camera that I really want to use to make beautiful food pictures for this blog. (and other pics also!)
When I was young I studied art and I’ve always wanted to learn photography. Now that I have finally time and good material on hand, it want to share it here !
Maybe I should start considering to open another blog, with my drawings / bujo / photos for not bothering you here… See?? My days are SO full !
And I can’t imagine when BF will finally move to my place (2017 project, yay 🙂 )….
Anyway, these days I’m craving for chocolate. As I’m not a big eater, I need snacks when I come home after work, it’s my little break before second day starts !
I was cleaning my kitchen closets last time and found never used puffed rice, probably bought to treat myself a little.
Here is the recipe I came with. I know it’s not perfect and probably needs more chocolate, if you test it and improve it, just let me know 🙂
Double Chocolate Energy Bars :
For 9 servings :
- 100gr White chocolate
- 100gr Black chocolate
- 10cl soy cream
- 50gr puffed complete rice
- 20gr nuts
- 20gr almonds
- 2 spoons of honey
- Melt the white chocolate, once it’s done, add 2 spoons of honey
- Mix the rice, nuts and almonds, and pour the white chocolate on it. Mix well without crushing the rice, but it must be very sticky.
- Spread the mixture on a plate evenly. Place the plate in the fridge for 30min.
- Melt the black chocolate with soy cream.
- Pour the black chocolate on the top of the rice. Put everything in a fridge once again for like 1hour.
- Once everything is solid, you can cut into pieces, and eat !