What’s better than coming back from hiking in winter and eating good homemade cookies with hot chocolate ? Eating vegan cookies !
I adapted the recipe from the Larousse de la Cuisine, a french book, or should I say bible for every person who enjoy good food.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies :
For approx. 20 cookies :
- 225gr of white wheat flour,
- 150gr of black chocolate chips,
- 100gr of margarine,
- 100gr of muscovado sugar,
- 100gr of applesauce,
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda,
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the margarine with the sugar until it’s very soft and creamy.
- Add the applesauce.
- Add the flour by small quantities.
- Add the baking soda.
- And finally add the chocolate chips.
- On a baking tray foiled with baking paper, dispose small balls of pastry that you will press with your hands lightly. Each cookie must mesure around 5cm diametre.
- Put it in the oven for 20min.
- When the baking is over, let the cookies cool down before remove from the paper and eat.
And you’re done ! It can be a good idea as homemade gift for Christmas, in a beautiful homemade decorated box.
Calories intake for 1 cookie = 147 kcal
Carb = 15gr // Proteins = 2gr // Fats = 8gr