First of all, I want to wish to all my readers abroad a Happy Thanksgiving to all ! We are not celebrating here in France but it means that soon, it’s Christmas ! I don’t how you feel about it, but for me, it’s the only celebration I enjoy with my parents and my sister as we are all living far away from each other. So that means, happiness, joy, and good times !
I’m so in love with Christmas that I celebrate it once with my family, twice with my BF’s family, and once with my friends, and once only with my BF ! It means a lot of cooking to do… Which leads us to the topic of the day. I just created pretty and yummy vegan appetizers, like this anyone can enjoy a cruelty free party !
Tiny Minty Bites :
For approx. 20 bites :
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- 100gr cream cheese
- Olive oil, salt, mint leaves (fresh or not)
- Mix the peeled avocado with cream cheese. If the mix is too thick, add a little olive oil. It must be very creamy, homogeneous and soft consistency.
- Add chopped mint to the mixture to your taste. My advice: mint flavour must be subtle. Then add salt.
- Cut your apple into slice of 5mm height. If you have a cutter to make cute little shape, go ahead !
- Put a little ball of creamy avocado on each slice of apple. If you have pastry bag to use, it’s better !
Calories intake for 1 bite = 28 kcal
Carb = 1.5gr // Proteins = 1gr // Fats = 2gr
And you’re done !
What about your plans for Christmas eve? Any good recipes to share?