For people who thinks travel is expensive, or simply wonders how much this or that travel costs, I decided to create this new category named Travel Budget.
Like this you can have more accurate view of a budget for travelling here or there !
- Airplane Tickets : 200€ for 2 (so 100€ by pers)
Took them via internet, with random date. Good trick to have cheap flights !
- Accomodation : 313€ for 7 nights (so approx. 45€ by night)
AirBnB is always the best. Could have been more cheap but I like having my own flat. Moreover, this time we had 3 differents flats, which can explain bigger cost.
- Food : 1483 HRK // approx. 200€ for breakfast, lunch and dinner (for 2)
Supermarket for homemade sandwiches, fast food, 3 dinners in restaurant included and few drinks at the bar included. It’s holidays right ?
- Car : 275€ (for 2)
- Rental cost : 200€
- Gaz: 400HRK // approx. 55€
- Toll fees : 79HRK // approx. 10€
- Parking : 82HRK // // approx. 10€
- Visits : 1238HRK // approx. 165€ (for 2)
Krka, boat trip to islands, Kornati excursion, Paklenica and Plitvice entrance included.
TOTAL = 1153€ // 576,5€ by person
Not bad for a whole week! And I think less than 500€ can easily be achieve deleting the restaurants.
See the related articles of our trip here :
- Day 1 – Sibenik by night
- Day 2 – Krka & Sibenik
- Day 3 – Prvric Luka & Sepurine
- Day 4 – Kornati Islands & Telascica Park
- Day 5 – Paklenica
- Day 6 – Zadar
- Budget for one week in Croatia