Told you, I was craving for soup! I got back an old blender so let’s go for a delicious, light, healthy, and vegan pumpkin soup ! Only few ingredients but it tastes soooo good.
Pumpkin Soup :
- 2 small pumpkins (400gr peeled)
- 10 already cooked chestnuts
- salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric
- Peel the pumpkins and cut it into big dices.
- In a pot filled with cold water, make the pumpkin boil for 30min.
- When it’s ready, remove the excess of water in another bowl (don’t throw it now!), veggies and water must be at the same height.
- Add the chestnuts, and mix everything until you have a soup. If it’s too thick, add the water you set appart before.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, according to your own taste.
And you’re done ! Nothing better and healthier than this 😉
Calories intake for 1 serving = 325 kcal
Carb = 31gr // Proteins = 6gr // Fats = 3gr