Weather is pretty sad today here… And guess what, I broke my mixing bowl few days ago. I feel lost without it! Hope it won’t cost me an arm to fix it. Anyway, I had to think on how eat my delicious veggies in other way than SOUP, even if I’m really really REALLY craving for pumpink soup now.
Today’s recipe is perfect for all kind of weather. You can decide to eat it as a salad, as a simple dish or as a soup ! Inspired by asian cooking. Vegan recipe !
Asian Style Rice Noodles :
For 2 servings :
- 200gr of cooked rice noodles
- 100gr of cooked seitan (home-made is better)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 cabbage (I used Kouki/chinese variety)
- 8 small/medium mushrooms
- oil of your choice, salt, pepper
- Facultative = soy sauce, veggie broth
- Cut veggies and seitan in small pieces. If you want to eat it as a salad = mix everything with the noodles and add soya sauce, salt, pepper to your own taste, and done !
- Otherwise, put everything in a wok with warm oil of your choice and sauté everything. You can eat it right now if you want as a simple dish, after adjusting taste with salt and pepper.
- Otherwise, make boil 50cl of water and dissolve our veggie broth tab in it, or heat simply 50cl of your own home made broth.
- Dispose the sauté noodles in a bowl and pour the broth on it. And you’re done !
Calories intake for 1 serving = 325 kcal
Carb = 57gr // Proteins = 16gr // Fats = 3gr
So easy and delicious, right?