And here we are, Autumn !
I’m sad, I don’t want the Summer to end…. I didn’t had enough sun, afternoon at the beach, holidays….
Anyway, good things of season switch is that you can eat vegetables and fruits by season, and who says Autumn says apples. So today, I want to share with you my super-easy vegan apple pie. Approved by my co-workers !
Vegan *4 ingredients* Apple Pie :
For 8 servings :
- 1 dough (better home made, for this you can take 300gr of flour and 100gr of margarine and mix all with little bit of water)
- 4 apples
- Rapadura sugar
- Pre-heat you dough in pie plate, with no filling, for 20min at 220°C, cold oven.
- During that time, slice the apples.
- Once the dough is pre-cooked, dispose the apples on it.
- In a glass, mix 1 spoon of Rapadura sugar with a little amount of water. Sprinkle the mixture on the pie.
- Bake for 30min at 220°C.
And you’re done !
Calories intake for 1 serving = 245 kcal
Carb = 40gr // Proteins = 12gr // Fats = 1gr
Happy autumn !