I love Summer and I love tomatoes ! One of my goal for next Summer is to grown my on tomatoes on the balcony. I have already gathered some seeds from (should be) organic tomatoes (Cœur de Bœuf and Roma type), can’t wait to be next march to plant them and watch them grow !
Anyway, one of my favorite thing to do with tomatoes is tart. So easy and simple to do, it’s tasty and generally vegetarian ! Can also easily turned into vegan dish, if you skip the cheese or add vegan cheese.
Here is the recipe of the day.
Tomato Tart :
For 4 servings :
- 1 dough (better homemade !)
- 6 small tomatoes (take type which is better cooked)
- 125g of mozzarella
- Mustard, basil, salt, pepper, olive oil
- Put your dough into a plate and make it cook in the cold oven 20min at 220°C.
- Besides, cut tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Put mustard at the bottom of the dough when it’s ready.Then,dispose tomatoes and everything on the dough, add salt, pepper, and basil to your taste. Maybe a sprinkle of olive oil (optionnal).
- Put it back in the oven for 20min at 220°C,and your done !
Calories intake for 1 serving = 570 kcal
Carb = 61gr // Proteins = 15gr // Fats = 31gr
Perfect with a salad and a glass of rosé for your Summer lunchs !
Oh, and sorry for not posting picture after cooking, but had no time to take it ! So delicious…!