Today’s article is not really a recipe because it’s really simple and doesn’t require a lot of preparation or cooking skills !
I found this idea across different blogs and Instagram accounts, I had some ingredients on hand so I told to myself “Let’s give it a try !”
Strawberry-Mint-Cucumber infused water:
For 1 glass of 50cl :
- 2 small strawberries, cut in dices
- 5 slices of cucumber
- few leaves of fresh mint (better than dried mint I had on hand !)
– Put the veggies/fruits/leaves on a big glass.
– Fill the rest of the glass with water / sparkling water.
– Let it infuse on the fridge for at least 1 hour (but it’s even better after 6!)
Have a sip, and enjoy 🙂