Today cooking recipe is very easy to make with only 4 ingredients, to be full of good proteins. Good thing is you can eat it either hot or cold. Enjoy !
Quinoa, chickpeas and zucchini salad
For 2 servings:
- 100gr of non-cooked quinoa,
- 270gr of canned chickpeas (if you can have it fresh, it’s better !),
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 garlic clove,
- Olive oil, sriracha sauce, salt, pepper for the dressing.
– Cut the zucchini in small dices (love it !) without peeling it.
– Peel and cut also the garlic in small pieces.
– In a big pot, put the zucchini, the garlic, and the quinoa (firstly rinced), and pour twice the volume in cold water.
– Heat the pot in high heat for 10min.
– Add the chickpeas, and heat it again for 5min.
– Remove the extra-water, and let it cool down.
– Right before eating, you can add salt, pepper, sriracha sauce and olive oil to your taste !
Calories intake by serving (without dressing) = 375kcal
Carb = 65gr // Proteins = 18gr // Fats = 6gr
Bon appétit !